Book a Private Tour
Flag Hill offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to schedule a private tasting and tour. Private group tours offer your group the opportunity to enjoy an in depth tour of our facility that can be geared towards your group’s specific interests. The included tasting is given in our indoor dining room or conference room in a relaxed, seated atmosphere where everyone can feel open to asking any questions and allowing your group the full attention from a member of our team.
Please note that during our busy summer months, groups of 8 or more must make a reservation for a private group tour if visiting on the weekends. Our tasting room can be quite busy during peak times on the weekends and large groups have the tendency to fill the entire bar very quickly, leaving it difficult for us to handle regular walk-in patrons.
General Pricing and Information is provided below. If your group has any other additional custom requests or concerns not covered in this information or the form, please feel free to bring up these questions when we return your call or email.
Standard Private Group Tours:
Cost: Starts at $10 per person, not including add ons.
Group Minimum (21+ adult count): 10
Your Group Tasting & Tour can include:
- A souvenir wine glass is included for each person. (Please note that there is no purchase credit option available for souvenir glasses as part of private group tours.)
- Cheese and crackers for the group.
- A private seated wine tasting and Flag Hill staff member dedicated to conduct the tasting.
- A Tour of the Winery & Distillery.
Availability for Scheduling:
During our peak season (mid-May through October) groups of 10 or more wishing to visit Flag Hill on a weekend are required to call in advance and schedule a private tasting & tour. We suggest calling with as much advanced notice as possible, weekend space for private group tours is limited and offered on a first come-first serve basis.
- Jan – mid May: Can be scheduled weekdays or weekends between 9am and 5pm, please note beginning in May there is limited availability for private tours on the weekend
- mid May – Oct: Can be scheduled Wed-Fri, 9am – 3pm OR on the weekends, but must usually be scheduled to start ay 11:30 OR in the afternoon only in conjunction with the public tour (private tasting followed by joining the public tour). There is limited availability for private tours on summer weekends/fall weekends.
- Nov – mid May: Can be scheduled weekdays or weekends between 9am and 5pm
Time: You should plan on the tasting and tour each taking approximately 45-60 minutes and allow time for your guests to browse the store and make purchases
Optional Additional Items & Costs:
Weekday After Hours Tasting & Tour (6:00-8:00pm): $345 for a group of 15, $21 additional per guest (group minimum is 15)
Your choice of Tour or Tasting performed by the Owner (as availability allows): $150 additional per group (any size group)
We encourage you to fill out the form below and we will respond as you have indicated. If you prefer to call directly, please call 603-659-2949 Wednesday thru Sunday, 10am to 5pm. Or Email Kristen@flaghill.com for more information. Please note that we are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. We suggest planning about 4-6 weeks in advance for your tour but will do our best to accommodate all requests based on schedule and staffing availability.