Bottle Buy Back Program
Be a part of the reduce, reuse, recycle movement! Beginning May 1, 2013 Flag Hill is starting a new “Bottle Buy Back” program for 2 of our bottles, the General John Stark Vodka (round bottle) and the Karner Blue Gin.
Bring your emptied bottles of either of these two products to our Tasting Room & Gift Store in Lee, NH and receive $1 off your purchases while you are here for each bottle you return.
Bottles that will qualify for the return:
- Karner Blue Gin
- General John Stark Vodka (round version only)
- Bottle must be in good condition:
- No cracks, scratches or blemishes in the glass.
- All printed text is in good condition – no missing words, letters or identifiable scratches in the text or design.
- The bar top (cap to the bottle) is not needed to return the bottle, but will be taken if included.
- There is no limit to the number of bottles that may be returned.
- A credit of $1.00 per bottle toward any purchase you make at the same visit as your bottle return will be given (ie – no future vouchers or cash will be given for bottle return).
- We will accept bottles, no matter where they were originally purchased. No receipt is required or desired.
- Bottles may only be returned as part of this program at Flag Hill in Lee, NH.
Thanks for thinking green !